The Hydro Station:
- Unplug the device, and wipe external surfaces with a soft wet cloth along with mild soap.
- The water reservoir and lid can be washed in warm soapy water or in the dishwasher.
- As needed, fill reservoir with warm water and 3-4 tablespoons of white vinegar. Run a cycle with no mouthpiece attached, then repeat with a reservoir of plain water.
- If device has not been used for a few weeks, run a cycle with fresh water with no mouthpiece attached.
- Rinse the mouthpiece under the tap after each use, then store in the provided case.
- You can wipe the area where teeth and lips are placed with a soft wet cloth if needed.
- For a deeper clean, brush with a toothbrush (no toothpaste), or soak in a common denture/retainer/aligner cleaner, such as Efferdent or Polident.